2011年4月14日 星期四

Nice Guy Finish Last

這首歌大概可以排進我的最愛前五名吧

很好聽阿~

MV更好看




好啦我知道我的點有點怪異就是了


就像我最近愛上賽斯羅根的道理一樣

他很帥阿~~




呃...離題了







Nice guys finish last.
最後一個好人
You're running out of gas.
你需要加個油之類的
Your sympathy will get you left behind.
你離開之後會有人同情你的

Sometimes you're at your best, when you feel the worst.
有時候你覺得你"超屌" 因為你身邊都是爛人
Do you feel washed up, like piss going down the drain
你覺得你一飛沖天了,我覺得你看起來像漏尿了


Pressure cooker pick my brain and tell me I'm insane.
我的腦子在壓力鍋裡面,他告訴我我贏了
I'm so fucking happy I could cry.
我他媽的真高興而且我哭了
Every joke can have its truth and now the joke's on you.
每個笑話都有他的意義在,然後你現在是一個笑話
I never knew you were such a funny guy.
我從來都不知道你是這麼有趣的一個傢伙


Oh nice guys finish last, when you are the outcast.
噢最後一個好人阿~如果你被排擠了
Don't pat yourself on the back you might break your spine.
也不要拿你的背去撞東西,不然你脊椎會受傷


Living on command.
活在命令中
You're shaking lots of hands.
你握了一大堆的手
You're kissing up and bleeding all your trust,
你討好你相信的直到流血流淚
Taking what you need.
拿到你要的了嗎
Bite the hand that feeds.
用你的手去餵他好了
You lose your memory
你弄丟了你的回憶
And you got no shame.
還有你的羞恥心















噢對了

賽斯羅根超帥~~

Fall Out Boy的主唱也很帥


我就是喜歡大鬍子的胖子啦怎樣

沒有留言:

張貼留言